• 2 Week Vacation

Posted by Colleen on August 2, 2021 at 3:06 pm

Dear PHriends,

My weekly win starts today. Tonight, I fly to NJ to visit my parent’s in NJ. I haven’t been home in 10 years and haven’t hugged them in 5, so I’m beyond excited!

I will return on the 16th. While on vacation I will still occasionally check-in here and respond to questions and comments. However, my parents do no have wifi and trying to work on the forums from my phone doesn’t always go well. I will try.

If you are having issues with the forums or need help with something else, I welcome you to message me but as that you please tag @jenc too. She might be able to help you faster than I will.

Thank you everyone!

V.R. Peterson replied 2 years, 8 months ago 3 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • jen-cueva

August 2, 2021 at 3:35 pm

Yay, I am so happy that you and Aidan are both feeling much better and ready for this trip.

You have been waiting for so long, and this is much needed and well-deserved, my friend.

Please know that I am praying for your safe travels and an awesome visit with your folks. That must be so exciting, almost surreal after so long.

Do not worry about the forums; we will be here waiting for your return and all of your stories. Of course, we will miss you, but we all want you to enjoy making memories and reflecting as you take time off.

For all of our members, please do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions or concerns. ????

• V.R. Peterson

August 3, 2021 at 3:26 pm

@colleensteele, I’m wishing you a safe and fun trip!