Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2021 30 Days of PH: ‘Never Let Your Story End Where Your PH Journey Begins’

• jen-cueva

November 22, 2021 at 1:53 pm

Katie Grace is such an inspiration as she continues to shine within the PH community. I didn’t know her but have heard about her contagious mindset and love for life.

What an extraordinary young girl! I am sorry for your loss, Kathy. Thank you for sharing your beautiful tribute to your daughter with us. Katie Grace will continue to offer hope for many years for all that knew her and hear about her.

I love that message. We must not allow our stories to end after PH. Thais is such an important reminder for us all.

• Colleen

November 22, 2021 at 5:36 pm

Katie Grace was one of Cullen’s closest PH friends. They were diagnosed at the same time and seemed to go through every PH up and down together. They even received a heart and double-lung transplant a few months apart. She passed away on Christmas several years ago. She was amazing and continues to shine bright in our hearts.

• jen-cueva

November 23, 2021 at 10:47 am

Hi @colleensteele, I thought that she and Cullen were buddies. How is it doing as we approach the holidays? Does he mention her more around Christmas?

She indeed continues to shine to those who knew her and those who read about her contagious love of life. What a beautiful young lady she must have been. I am happy that she and Cullen had each other for support managing the rollercoaster of PH. I would assume that you and her mom, Kathy, also became close.