Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2021 30 Days of PH: Nothing Will Stop Me From Pursuing My Dreams

• jen-cueva

November 4, 2021 at 2:56 pm

Hi Aya, I love your perseverance as you don’t allow PH to keep you from the theater. I know we have many challenges, but we can always make adjustments to continue our hobbies.

For me, I missed my nursing job and thought that I would never work again. But I am grateful that my PH led me here, and now as a moderator here, a columnist, and a PH advocate, I have found that I can continue to help others. This may not be nursing, but it is a way for me to help improve the quality of life of others within the PH community.

My upcoming column shares a bit about this important topic. Thank you for sharing your inspirational story, Aya.

• Colleen

November 4, 2021 at 10:13 pm

What I found so inspirational about Aya’s story is that not only has she managed to continue acting, but she has also used theater to spread PH Awareness. That is fantastic!

• susi-steppins

November 5, 2021 at 11:06 am

What an inspirational story Aya.

It took a lot of courage to persevere and move forward with your dreams.

What a great example you have shown.

• jen-cueva

November 5, 2021 at 11:09 am

That is another awesome part of Aya’s story, @colleensteele. Thanks for pointing that important part of her story out, too.

I find each of these stories inspiring in a variety of ways.

What about everyone else? Are y’all keeping up and reading our 30 Days of PH stories? What things have you found that you can relate to or find hope in?