Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2021 30 Days of PH: Reflections on Our Awesome Community

• jen-cueva

December 1, 2021 at 3:57 pm

Thank you, @colleensteele, for your passion and kind heart. Your reflection story reminds us that although loss is inevitable within a rare disease like PH, the uplifting stories offer hope.

We continue to PHight and advocate for those who we lost. We learn from them and continue to keep their PHightng spirit alive as we hope for a cure.

Forum members, did you find a particular story inspiring or relatable? Let’s talk about it.

This project is something to look forward to each November. You do a fantastic job leading it. Thank you, @colleensteele.

• jen-cueva

May 17, 2022 at 12:23 pm

This may offer some insight and hope for our newer PHamily members. Each November for PH Awareness Month, we celebrate by presenting a phenomenal group of PH stories. This includes patients, caregivers, family members, and healthcare providers.

Our lovely forum moderator, @colleensteele, wrote this one. Her passion shines through in this reflection and each story we share. This is one of my favorite times of the year. Helping others share their journeys offers such joy and fills my heart. I know Colleen can say the same.

You can browse through several years of our 30 Days of PH stories by clicking the link below and scrolling down on each topic. I’m hopeful you’ll find a bit of hope, inspiration, and probably a few tears along the way.
    30 Days of PH