Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Weekly Wins A New Month = New Wins, Let’s Hear About Them!

• A New Month = New Wins, Let’s Hear About Them!

Posted by jen-cueva on November 2, 2020 at 2:01 pm

Well, November has arrived. Is this year flying by for y’all, too? I usually love the holiday season, but this year I am a bit unsettled. I am certain that I am not alone in feeling this way.

A new month means new wins. As always, we want to share even our tiniest victories. So, let’s hear them. What wins can you share with us this week?

So, I celebrated another birthday, that is always a huge win! I also went out of town for one night. It was slightly different from usual, but I enjoyed the short drive there and back with my hubby and the kiddos. I can tell you; I was in the panic mode most of the time unless we were in the Jeep. On the positive, the hotel was almost empty. We enjoyed the patio by the fire pit, pool, and waterfall.

What about y’all? Did you vote? Did you finish a book? Did you eat all of the Halloween treats? Whatever it may be, it is a win. Let’s celebrate!

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

November 6, 2020 at 2:57 pm

Happy Friday, y’all! This week I have taken 2 naps, yep, you read that right, two! This is a win for me because I allowed myself and my body to rest while fighting off a cold.

These are the little victories that we celebrate. What wins can you celebrate this week? @colleensteele, one huge win for you is the amazing job you are doing on the 30 Days of PH project! I have been enjoying reading other’s PH journeys.