Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Weekly Wins A New Week= New Wins, Let’s Hear It!

• A New Week= New Wins, Let’s Hear It!

Posted by jen-cueva on May 9, 2020 at 3:15 pm

Another week is coming to an end. It is crazy how the weeks tend to run into the weekends lately. But, here at least, things are starting to look some tiny bit better.

Let’s celebrate our wins, no matter how small they are. This week I did a 15-20 online workout in a chair. It was via Zoom call and was a personal trainer that my PHriend has worked with for years. It was exciting, and I am looking forward to doing it again next week. I hope to share more about that soon.

I also made it through another week, and I am still breathing! That in itself is a huge win, right? I also talked with my therapist via telehealth and worked through a bit of my anxiety and fear about getting back out in public for appointments, etc.

What wins can y’all celebrate? Did you take a walk? Get outdoors? Maybe you finished reading a book. That did not happen this week although, I am hoping to finish this one in 2 weeks. Let’s talk about your wins.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 11 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.