• Are You Looking For Some Financial Assistance?

Posted by jen-cueva on April 3, 2020 at 2:37 pm

Living in today’s current climate is tough. Many are being furloughed and or cut on hours. Living with PH, finances can already be a struggle financially. PHA offers some financial resources that may be helpful with medication costs as well as other non-treatment costs. This is an excellent list to save in case you need to refer to it for assistance with medications.

I know that Team PHenonomal Hope offers small grants to PH patients in need. These are non-medication related costs. This may mean food and shelter, etc. During the horrific hurricanes that hit us hard here in Texas several years back, they were open and willing to help. Again, this one is for non-medication related costs. This is the UnMet Needs Patient Fund Grant.

If you have any other resources to share, feel free to share for those who may need them. Anyone who uses these services, feel free to share your thoughts. Thanks, and I hope that this is helpful for some.

jen-cueva replied 4 years ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

April 3, 2020 at 3:49 pm

Thank you @jenc for this helpful information!

• jen-cueva

April 4, 2020 at 2:28 pm

Thanks, @colleensteele, I think this may be helpful for some within our forums. It can be tough already living with PH. So many are struggling more due to layoffs, etc. It seems to be happening everywhere, sadly.