Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Pediatric PH Are You Planning A Stay At The Ronald McDonald House?

• Are You Planning A Stay At The Ronald McDonald House?

Posted by Colleen on June 1, 2020 at 7:45 pm

My family has stayed at the Ronald McDonald House a number of times when we traveled out of state for my son’s PH care. I was wondering how they have been fairing during the Covid epidemic. I interviewed the CEO in the CA Bay area and the answers to my questions were very positive. I wrote about it in my recent column.

Are you planning a stay the RMH in the near future? If you have any concerns about it I hope my column will ease your worry.

Have you recently stayed at the RMH and if so, can you share the experience you had staying there during the Covid-19 epidemic?

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 10 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

June 2, 2020 at 8:57 am

What a timely and essential piece, @colleensteele! I enjoyed this read and more so the services that the RMH offers. I have donated to the RMH throughout the years at times. I always have heard how amazing they are for families. I enjoyed reading how positive your family’s experience was there.

My cousin has a young son with Leukemia, they stay at RMH in their area, too. They had nothing but positives and appreciation when they have stayed here. It sounds almost like a vacation minus the medical appointments. I am grateful to know that this service continues to be available and even more thankful that they house some of the frontline workers.

Well done, thanks for sharing your family’s experience here at Bay Area RMH.