• Brittany Foster

January 16, 2020 at 7:35 pm

Colleen,

This is pretty cool ! I have been on a bike for two before but we both had to pedal. It was when we were exploring an island together. I am sure you have seen that bike that just looks like 2 actual bikes together. It definitely helps when someone is able to take over and literally pull more weight.

• jen-cueva

January 21, 2020 at 3:50 pm

Wow, so cool! I have not seen a bike like this. I know I have tried the E-Bikes, electric, and was still exhausted afterward. Like Brittany, I have been on a bike where 2 people pedal and I would pedal a little and take breaks. This was in Galveston. I will have to show my hubby this bike.

Thanks so much for sharing, @colleensteele. I hope that you and your family are well.

• Brittany Foster

January 21, 2020 at 3:54 pm

@jenc This bike really is super cool ! But my boyfriend definitely would not get on this with me hahahaha ! he would probably think I’d lead him right off a cliff ! LOL

• jen-cueva

January 21, 2020 at 5:33 pm

Hehe @brittany-foster, I sent it to my hubby. He says he would get even bigger calves pedaling that. I would not be a great driver, either.