Viewing 13 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@brittany-foster Brittany has had a rough week and could use our support. Her port became infected and had to be removed. She had 3 procedures on Monday and I can imagine the toll that must have taken on her. She loves and appreciates all of you so much. Your kindness helps a great deal so let’s give her our best wishes and understanding.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thank you so much for sharing this @colleensteele. I told Brittany earlier today that I would update the members.

My heart aches for her as she’s been through so much already. My thoughts and prayers are with her. I know both physically and mentally, she needs positive vibes, hugs, and prayers.

She is loved and cared for here. I know that she enjoys reading the kind support from you and all of the members.

Tricia stagner
      Participant

Hoping Brittany is getting better by the day! My prayers are with her.
      Tricia stagner

Carol Volckmann
      Participant

Dearest Brittney, You are so loved and supported because of who you are and how much you are there for others with your kindness, understanding and unconditional love. It’s our turn to give back and for you to know how much we care about you! Sending you gentle warm hugs and all the best wishes for you. Lots of love.

Adele
      Participant

Dear Brittany,
      Please know we are all with you. You are such a lovely person, reaching out to everyone
      We value and esteem you.

Wishing you a complete recovery.

V.R. Peterson
      Participant

@brittany-foster, you’re in my thoughts and prayers. May your medical team be blessed with wisdom, skill and compassion. May you heal completely and quickly.

Bill Jones
      Participant

Dear Brittany,
      I just read that you have had a rough week. I offer my prayers for fast recovery for you and hope to see you back on line offering insights for all. Hoping for a complete recovery.

Nancy McSweeney
      Participant

What a tough week! You are in my thoughts and prayers. You are a very special young lady.

Janet Barry
      Participant

God bless you and keep you safe. Know that you are loved and are in our prayers.

Dawn
      Participant

Brittany,
      So sorry to hear of what you’re going through. Sending healing thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery. Rest, heal, count on your inner strength to get you through this as its’ gotten you through so many other times.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, y’all, I am sure that Brittany appreciates each of your kindness and support.

Jimi Mcintosh
      Participant

Brittany fight on brave soldier, your battle continues on. I hope today was a better day and tomorrow will be a great day. You are a fighter, your supporters have your back and cover you in prayer. Claim your healing

Carol alexander
      Participant

Brittany I don’t know how you do it you are amazing God bless you keep fighting
      Carol A

Valerie
      Participant

I’m so sorry that Brittany is in this situation! I really, really hope that everything will be fine. I think with so many people hoping and praying for Brittany, she can get through this situation and get better quickly. Brittany, I wish you a speedy recovery, and (most importantly in our business) a LOT of LUCK!

Viewing 13 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account