This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jen Cueva 2 months, 1 week ago.

• Author
     Colleen Steele 
    Keymaster

If you are listed for transplant or a recipient than just like me, you probably look for stories of survival post transplant. My son just celebrated 5 years post heart and double lung transplant and may that give you some personal hope! He has battled rejection and a few other issues but has pushed through and thank God, is doing well.

In all honesty, transplant is trading one serious health concern for another. It takes a lot of on-going medical care, advocacy and challenges to stay well but personally, it has been worth it.

If you are 5 years or longer post transplant, share your experiences and help give others hope for the future.

Jen Cueva 
    Participant

What a huge milestone and celebration, Colleen! Congrats to your son and your family on his 5 year anniversary! You and your experience definitely will help others who may need a transplant at some time.

Such inspiring stories and I am enjoying learning from you about your experiences as well.

As you mention, I am sure post-transplant keeps y’all just as busy with appointments, etc..

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account