• Columnist Writes About Scleroderma

Posted by jen-cueva on June 7, 2021 at 8:36 am

One of our new columnist, Amy, writes about scleroderma. I found this column relatable, and I do not have scleroderma. But I know several of you here do. As we mentioned in another post, you may want to check out both sites if you have multiple rare diseases.

Reading this column, I could feel the pain and heartache as Amy fully describes how she pushed through not allowing help. She later accepts help. Her strength and passion shine through.

If you or a loved with has PH and scleroderma, check it out. Did you relate? Is there anything you want to share after reading this column?

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 10 months ago 3 Members · 6 Replies
  • 6 Replies
  • carol-volckmann

June 7, 2021 at 5:11 pm

Hi Jen and Amy, my PAH was caused by Sclaraderma. I do not see Amy’s column, where do I go to read it? Thanks,
    Carol

• Colleen

June 7, 2021 at 7:11 pm

@cdvol3gmail-com scroll back up to Jen’s post. In the 2nd paragraph you will see the word “column” in blue. Just click on that and it should take you to the story. Let me know if it isn’t working.

• carol-volckmann

June 7, 2021 at 7:18 pm

Thank you Colleen – my brain stopped. Hope you are making YOUR appointments – wishing you positive outcomes that are going to help you! If we could all repeat what we suggested to others! Please keep us in the loop as you move forward. Big hugs ???? ❤

• Colleen

June 7, 2021 at 7:25 pm

@cdvol3gmail-com I have been making and keeping appointments! Had an appointment today and another one coming up in a few weeks. Thank you for checking in on me!

• carol-volckmann

June 7, 2021 at 8:03 pm

You are very welcome! Just remember everyone here is ready to support you. You do soooo much for everyone and you are an inspiration!!

• jen-cueva

June 8, 2021 at 1:18 pm

Thanks, @cdvol3gmail-com, and @colleensteele for pointing her in the right direction.

@cdvol3gmail-com, you are such a kind woman and so supportive. We appreciate you. I agree; we often are better at dishing advice than sticking to it.

You have one busy month, too, @cdvol3gmail-com, so please reach out if we can support up in any way. I wish I could help you move in and get settled.