Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Pediatric PH Common Questions About Pediatric Pulmonary Hypertension

• jen-cueva

March 21, 2024 at 12:21 pm

This is an older discussion topic, but I know we have many parents here of children with PH. How are y’all doing? As an adult with PH, I know many have said through the years that their local PH support groups were not “kid-friendly.”

Because of this, often, our parents and caregivers of kids with PH find that being active on a parent-specific FB group helps. How about you? Have you seen the same? What can we do to help you as you care for your child with PH?

Recently, I came across this article about an excellent resource for caring for children with PH. I want to share it here. This care center is dedicated to pediatric patients at UT Southwestern in Dallas, TX. Below is the link; check it out, and let’s talk about this.

https://www.childrens.com/research-innovation/research-library/research-details/cutting-edge-care-for-children-with-pulmonary-hypertension