Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

I just received happy news that @bill-jones received his transplant last Thursday! Right now he is busy recovering and will update when he is feeling up to it. Let’s give him our best and keep him in our thoughts and prayers.

Congratulations Bill! I am so happy for you and your family!

Jen Cueva

Awesome news! Congrats, @bill-jones, on receiving your transplant. This is a brand new journey for you. We are here and ready to support you when you are ready. In the meantime, rest, focus on t=your recovery and let us know how we can best support you.

I am sending positive thoughts and prayers to you and your family, and your medical team! Thank God, so happy for you!

Thank you, @colleensteele, for sharing!

Carol Volckmann
      Participant

Great news Bill! Please take it easy and rest. A whole new journey for you – positive road! You are in my thoughts and prayers as well as your family.

Jimi Mcintosh
      Participant

Congratulations, make the very best of this new chance. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Jen Cueva

I was offline for a few days, so I wanted to come to check in on @bill-jones. I have been thinking of you and your family. Let us know how we can help you recover from your transplant.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account