Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Day 17 of #30DaysofPH: A Lung Transplant Gave Me a New Lease on Life

• Day 17 of #30DaysofPH: A Lung Transplant Gave Me a New Lease on Life

Posted by Kevin Schaefer on November 18, 2022 at 3:45 pm

Justin Anthony came to a point in his PH journey where a transplant was his only option. He endured numerous setbacks to get on the transplant list. Though he encountered many obstacles, he eventually got the call that he had a donor.

He writes, “Hold on to hope, hold on to faith, and never stop believing. Miracles do happen, and I am living proof of that. From staring death in the face to now hopefully inspiring you, nothing is impossible.”

Click here to read the full story.

If you received a transplant, what was your experience?

Pulmonary Hypertension News’ 30 Days of PH campaign will publish one story per day for PH Awareness Month in November. Follow us on Facebook and Instagram for more stories like this, using the hashtag #30DaysofPH, or read the full series.

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Colleen

November 18, 2022 at 8:24 pm

Justin’s story is full of inspiration. I hope everyone takes a moment to read it and watch the video link included in his story.

• jen-cueva

November 21, 2022 at 1:53 pm

Wow, what an inspirational young man. Justin’s story and video will offer many in the PH community hope.

I love that he reminds us to “hold on to hope, hold on to faith, and never stop believing”-

Justin, I wish you and your wife all the best. Thank you for sharing your heartwarming journey with PH. I’m grateful that you received your lungs just in time.

What plans are you and your wife looking forward to with your second chance?

• jen-cueva

November 21, 2022 at 1:53 pm

Wow, what an inspirational young man. Justin’s story and video will offer many in the PH community hope.

I love that he reminds us to “hold on to hope, hold on to faith, and never stop believing”-

Justin, I wish you and your wife all the best. Thank you for sharing your heartwarming journey with PH. I’m grateful that you received your lungs just in time.

What plans are you and your wife looking forward to with your second chance?