Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Day 18 of #30DaysofPH: Seeking a New Normal With a Lung Transplant

• Day 18 of #30DaysofPH: Seeking a New Normal With a Lung Transplant

Posted by Marco jimenez on November 18, 2022 at 6:15 pm

“We know this will be a tough road, but we are anxious for the possibilities that it can bring for her”: Jennica A. Clasby on what it’s like to have her daughter, Brooklyn, on the lung transplant waiting list.

To read the rest of Jennica’s story and learn more about her and her daughter’s journey, click here.

Do you have any takeaways from Jennica’s story?

Our #30DaysOfPH initiative is running for the entire month of November. Each day, we are featuring a different story, and a different view of life with PH. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 5 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

November 18, 2022 at 8:22 pm

Cullen and I know Jennica and Brooklyn. Such a nice family and Brooklyn is an amazing young woman. She had a dry run this week which is always hard to go through. Cullen went through one too but then a few weeks later he received his transplant. Praying the 2nd call comes soon for Jennica too!

• jen-cueva

November 21, 2022 at 2:02 pm

I hope that Brooklyn gets the call soon for her new lungs. I hate that she experienced a dry run. Isn’t this quite common,@colleensteele?

Brooklyn is a beautiful young lady. I’ll keep her and her family in my prayers.

Thank you, Jennica, for sharing. What a resilient young woman you’ve raised!