Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2022 Day 21 of #30DaysofPH: PAH Can Suck the Air Out of Me, But It Won’t Stop Me

• Day 21 of #30DaysofPH: PAH Can Suck the Air Out of Me, But It Won’t Stop Me

Posted by Marco jimenez on November 21, 2022 at 7:00 pm

“Living with one chronic condition was hard enough, but the thought of managing another seemed impossible.” Rekha Sreedhara is determined to keep going.

To read the rest of Rekha’s story and learn more about her journey, click here.

Our #30DaysOfPH initiative is running for the entire month of November. Each day, we are featuring a different story, and a different view of life with PH. To read all of the stories, visit our website.

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 5 Replies
  • 5 Replies
  • jen-cueva

November 22, 2022 at 12:16 pm

Wow, Rekha! I’m a tad envious of that zip-lining adventure. It’s on my “bucket list,” and I’m looking for one to do one day. You have been dealt a full plate, but your mindset is key. I admire your perseverance while managing both your autoimmune disorder and PH.

I bet you have those memories implanted deep in your heart. I love that. Although a tad envious, I’m grateful you enjoyed your travels and zip-lining adventure. Do you have a supportive family or friend system close by?

Hopefully, your PH team will figure out the best treatment for your body. Thanks for sharing such an inspiring story.

This is an excellent story that I think @sarahbeth31819 would enjoy reading.

• Colleen

November 23, 2022 at 10:00 am

When I read that Rehka’s PH has recently worsened I thought her story would be a lot about what she hasn’t been able to do, but not only has she been traveling, she’s been zip-lining! WOW!

I get though. I remember those times when Cullen’s PH was not going in the direction we wanted. While his team adjusted meds and tried new treatments we hoped for the best and Cullen continued to do all he could to live life to the fullest. Sometimes you can’t push through…sometimes it wouldn’t be safe for you to do so, but if you are able to maintain your plans with doctor’s approval, well that is beautiful and amazing!

Love this story!

• jen-cueva

January 30, 2023 at 11:23 am

If you need some inspiration this week, reading through some of the #30DaysofPH journeys is helpful.

Stories like Rheka’s and others living with PH have experienced some of the most incredible and inspiring stories of resilience, bravery, and hope. These real-life experiences can motivate you to keep PHighting, no matter what challenges you may face.

We hope y’all are having a great start to this new week as we near the end of the first month of 2023! Hugs and positive thoughts are with y’all.

• Colleen

January 31, 2023 at 12:27 am

Thank you @jenc for reminding everyone about the “30 Days” stories. They are a quick read and inspirational.

If you haven’t shared your story yet through this campaign and would like to, let Jen or I know and we will contact you later this year.

• jen-cueva

January 31, 2023 at 10:17 am

Hi @colleensteele, yes, I often find myself going back and reading through posts I may have missed or read before. Each time, it seems something else from that story resonates with me.

This campaign is such an important time, and I am in awe at the strength and inspiration I find in each journey. We have such a variety that everyone reading can relate. We should thank you for your hard work and dedication every year as we prepare for 30DaysofPH.