Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums PH Care and Treatment Diagnosis Information and ​General​ ​Questions Did you know about this possible new treatment, seralutinib?

• Did you know about this possible new treatment, seralutinib?

Posted by jen-cueva on May 30, 2023 at 1:24 pm

Following positive outcomes in Phase 2, Gossamer is preparing to initiate Phase 3, aiming to provide improved options for the PH community. Gossamer Bio intends to commence a Phase 3 PAH trial for seralutinib this year.

The company recently announced a corporate restructuring to concentrate on developing seralutinib. They are committed to advancing this clinical trial to benefit those affected by PH.

You can read more of this article by our PH News team here.

Did you know about this possible new treatment, seralutinib? What insights did you gain from this informative and inspiring article?

jen-cueva replied 10 months, 3 weeks ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Carol Volckmann

June 6, 2023 at 12:56 pm

Yes, I am very interested and ready to try it. My Pulmonologist Dr Leary also believes this is promising. When it comes out I am ready. Hopefully it will be on the market 2024. Thanks Jen for the article.

• jen-cueva

June 7, 2023 at 12:49 pm

Hi @cdvol3gmail-com, I hope this new treatment will work for you. I can already imagine you sailing the seas again and taking a swim. What a wonderful day that will be for you!