Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Brittany Foster
      Keymaster

Recently, one of our members asked a question about grants for medications. As we know, medications can be extremely expensive. It is a sad truth that the medications that are literally saving our life can be so difficult to afford.

One of our members posted: “I have having a real hard time getting a grant for my Tracleer medicine (if anyone takes that). I used to use Caring Voice before they discontinued it. I am trying every day to find some place that would give me a grant. Is anyone having this problem and, if so, what are you doing? I call places every day and nothing is open and I cannot afford the medicine by myself. Your comments are appreciated.”

Do you have suggestions on how to get help paying for medications or what this member can do for a grant? @margie-novak would really appreciate all of your feedback and I’m sure there are others on here who could use these recommendations too.

Sue Starr
      Participant

My partner is also on Tracleer. The manufacturer offers a co-pay card so, if qualified, your co-pay is $5.00. It is called Actelion Pathways just 1-866-228-3546 to see if you qualify for their assistance.

Brittany Foster
        Keymaster

Thank you so much for this information Sue ! I hope it can help our member @margie-novak ! This is a good recourse !

Margie Novak
        Participant

Thank you Sue Starr.. Will call them and I pray that they can offer me some assistance. I hope I am not too late. Have a Merry Christmas!!!! margie

Brittany Foster
          Keymaster

Keep us posted on how it goes Margie and what you hear ! Hope you have a Merry Christmas too!

Vanessa Vaile
        Participant

Actelion Pathways website link

Brittany Foster
          Keymaster

So helpful! Thank you for taking the time to find the link. I hope it can be helpful. Have you applied through them? Do you have good experiences with them?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account