Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health Do You Have a Playlist That Helps Boost Your Mood?

• Do You Have a Playlist That Helps Boost Your Mood?

Posted by jen-cueva on October 27, 2020 at 12:42 pm

Because most of us are at home all day and night, we need to have things that can boost our moods. For instance, I like to use my desk to respond with y’all here in the forums. I also enjoy writing my columns here at my desk or out back on the patio as the weather permits.

At home, on days when my hubby is at work, I tend to have music playing most of the day. I find that music boosts my mood more than TV. I do enjoy a Chick Flick or comedy when I want to laugh. I prefer drama and suspense movies when my hubby is home.

I listen to music via Spotify or Amazon Echo Dot. Currently, I am listening to some cool movie soundtracks. I was listening to a country mix and 80s earlier. Podcasts also can be a positive mood booster.

Music can be therapeutic, don’t you agree? Do you have a music or podcast playlist that helps to boost your mood? What are you listening to? Let’s talk about this.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.