Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva

Because most of us are at home all day and night, we need to have things that can boost our moods. For instance, I like to use my desk to respond with y’all here in the forums. I also enjoy writing my columns here at my desk or out back on the patio as the weather permits.

At home, on days when my hubby is at work, I tend to have music playing most of the day. I find that music boosts my mood more than TV. I do enjoy a Chick Flick or comedy when I want to laugh. I prefer drama and suspense movies when my hubby is home.

I listen to music via Spotify or Amazon Echo Dot. Currently, I am listening to some cool movie soundtracks. I was listening to a country mix and 80s earlier. Podcasts also can be a positive mood booster.

Music can be therapeutic, don’t you agree? Do you have a music or podcast playlist that helps to boost your mood? What are you listening to? Let’s talk about this.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account