Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

We have a new forum member, Lynn, @saksfifth44, who wants to know if anyone has PH and Sarcoidosis. If you have both PH and sarcoidosis, please share your experience with her. I am certain that having both affecting your lungs must be challenging to manage.

For those who want to learn more about sarcoidosis, check this link.

If you have both, were you diagnosed with PH or sarcoidosis first? We want to hear from you.

Lynn
      Participant

Also wondering if anyone takes Letaris and Remodulin

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Yes, thanks for adding that @saksfifth44. My apologies as I did not add that to the post. I am hopeful that anyone on Letairs and Remodulin will share their experiences. As I mentioned, I have only taken Letairs with other medications.

How are you doing today? Did you speak with your doctor about the increased shortness of breath?

Lynn
      Participant

I started the Letaris and my doctor took me off it because I got severe swelling.
      He said frequently happens when you take Letaris and other vasodilators

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Yes, that is why I stopped Letairis, too. I had an increase in swelling. Are you having any improvements with your shortness of breath?

Becca m
      Participant

They are 95% sure I have sarcoidosis and I also have pulmonary hypertension but I do not know yet if they are related. Whatever you do, do not google sarcoidosis related pulmonary hypertension! The internet will only tell you you’ll die soon.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account