Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva

I tend to crave certain foods as the temperature rises, do you?

Here on the Texas Gulf Coast, temperatures have risen fast. I am grateful to be outdoors more and enjoy the sunny days. The lower humidity helps, too, with my breathing.

I tend to crave more fresh fruits and veggies. I love fresh tomatoes, cucumbers, and watermelon. That is just a few. I could live mostly on a diet of fresh fruits and veggies, it seems. Do you tend to crave different foods as the weather warms up? If so, what are some of your favorites?

I have to be careful with watermelon, melons in general, because of the extra fluid. Just as a PH patient, keep this in mind if that is a favorite of yours, too.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc like you, Cullen loves his watermelon but personally I look forward to peach season every year. That and blueberries which I like to mix into cottage cheese. This isn’t really a food but my guys love freezer pops. They go through boxes of them every summer. Those always make me think of warmer weather and relaxing days.

Jen Cueva

@colleensteele, this reminded me when I was younger, I remember the push pops, Hehe. I also tend to crave snowcones. I already had one this year. Margarita flavor with sour spray is my favorite now.

I love nice juicy peaches too. My mom has fresh blueberries and usually brings me some. I love those just to eat them or in a cobbler.

Is the weather warming up there too?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account