• jen-cueva

May 3, 2020 at 8:42 am

@colleensteele, I agree that certain patients would benefit if telehealth were used before COVID. I am sure that during the 5 years with Cullen, with his transplant team in California this would have been beneficial.

Years ago, I traveled out of state for my PH doc. Those days telehealth would have been helpful for my PH team and me. Phone calls and emails don’t measure up to these virtual calls. Overall, I prefer the in-person clinic, but I see where telehealth would be helpful.

Anyone else has any telehealth visits this week? If so, how did it go?

Did y’all read this article? Share your thoughts after reading.

• Colleen

January 26, 2022 at 5:11 pm

Hawken Miller is a feature writer for BioNews and doing a story on telehealth. He would like to get some patient perspectives. Let me know if you are interested and I will provide you with his contact information. Thank you!

• jen-cueva

January 27, 2022 at 1:14 pm

Hey @colleensteele, thanks for sharing this, and I hope others will want to share their thoughts on telehealth. I will let him know that I’m open to offering feedback if he needs more.

Would anyone else like to share your perspectives on telehealth with Hawken? He’s a fantastic writer and young man.

The story should be an exciting read when he is done, too, as this will be across several rare disease communities.

Page 2 of 2