Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges ​Dating and Relationships Does You/Your Partner Have Fears Of Going On Vacations Alone?

• Does You/Your Partner Have Fears Of Going On Vacations Alone?

Posted by Brittany Foster on October 31, 2018 at 2:07 pm

It is difficult to plan vacations with a chronic illness especially when I am relying on a lot of medical equipment during the day and have medical needs that need to be met.

Another stressor when it comes to taking a vacation or trip with a significant other is their fear that something will happen that they may not be equipped to handle or would feel too stressed to handle. When planning long vacations with my boyfriend we often have to plan to go with more people and also go with my parents or family members that would know more about what to do in a crisis.

Do you or your partner fear going away together without extra support from other family members or friends? Is it difficult for you to plan vacations? What types of vacations do you do together where you both can feel comfortable and have less stress about the “what if” scenarios? What vacations have been most successful for you?

Brittany Foster replied 5 years, 5 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.