Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

This week for Feel-Good Friday, I want to remind y’all to do one thing to treat yourself. This may be simple, like sleeping in or taking a nap.

Another may be to have a coffee at a coffee shop. Another may do nothing but breathe and relax after a busy week.

Meditation or taking a short walk could be another simple act of caring for yourself. Others may prefer lying on a sandy beach with a nice cool drink in their hand. There is no wrong answer here, just do something for yourself.

Whatever it may be, one simple act of caring for our overall wellness is important. This is crucial for patients and caregivers alike. We all tend to take care of others before ourselves.

So, what one thing will you do to nurture your overall health this weekend? Let’s talk about this.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hey y’all, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty mellow but needed. So, I took a long nap on Saturday and worked on an upcoming column.

Does anyone care to share what they did to treat themselves for Feel-Good Friday?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account