Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums PH Care and Treatment Diagnosis Information and ​General​ ​Questions Feel- Good Friday:What Do You Plan To Do This Weekend To Treat Yourself?

• Feel- Good Friday:What Do You Plan To Do This Weekend To Treat Yourself?

Posted by jen-cueva on July 16, 2021 at 1:29 pm

This week for Feel-Good Friday, I want to remind y’all to do one thing to treat yourself. This may be simple, like sleeping in or taking a nap.

Another may be to have a coffee at a coffee shop. Another may do nothing but breathe and relax after a busy week.

Meditation or taking a short walk could be another simple act of caring for yourself. Others may prefer lying on a sandy beach with a nice cool drink in their hand. There is no wrong answer here, just do something for yourself.

Whatever it may be, one simple act of caring for our overall wellness is important. This is crucial for patients and caregivers alike. We all tend to take care of others before ourselves.

So, what one thing will you do to nurture your overall health this weekend? Let’s talk about this.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 9 months ago 1 Member · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

July 19, 2021 at 1:45 pm

Hey y’all, how was your weekend? Mine was pretty mellow but needed. So, I took a long nap on Saturday and worked on an upcoming column.

Does anyone care to share what they did to treat themselves for Feel-Good Friday?