Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

• Forum Rules and Posting Guidelines

Posted by poindexter on February 16, 2018 at 7:09 pm

Respectful – Posts and comments that are offensive or inflammatory may be removed by the admins. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.

Relevant – Forums are organized by topic. Post within the topic that is most relevant to your discussion.

Non-commercial – Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums are intended to provide community and advice, not to advertise services or products. Posts that are offered in exchange for personal gain, such as gifts, services, or money, will be removed. Links to external websites that are not relevant to the topic and are purely for promotional purposes will be deleted.

jen-cueva replied 2 years, 5 months ago 9 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • jen-cueva

March 16, 2018 at 5:28 pm

Thanks Joe, I’ve read the rules etc.

• joyce-sandberg

April 5, 2018 at 10:05 am

Joe, There is a photo of someone next to my name; I have no idea how it got there or who it is. HELP!
      Thanks, Joyce Sandberg

• rick

June 19, 2018 at 5:08 pm

I’m still trying to figure out how to put a profile pic up? Out of all the PH sites and xommunities out there, I really like how this is set up 🙂

• kathleen-sheffer

June 19, 2018 at 5:13 pm

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for joining our Forums! If you click on your name and go to your profile module, there will be options to view, edit, change profile image and cover photo.

Let me know if you need more help with this!
      Kathleen

• rick

June 19, 2018 at 5:17 pm

Thanks so much Kathleen! Appreciate it. I think I finally got it 🙂

• rick

June 19, 2018 at 5:21 pm

Actually Kathleen, I could use your help with one more thing if you don’t mind? Can you tell me the appropriate place to start a thread about just being diagnosed? I was in the ICU for 3 days then the step down part of the hospital for 3 days. This all happened about a week and a half ago. Scary scary stuff. But in a way I’m lucky I live in Boston and have some of the best care, I suppose :-/

• wilma-doan

October 27, 2018 at 10:05 pm

I have just re-read Forum Rules. I am a little confused and want to be friends with all. Ronald Cole asked me to be his friend. Is he thinking Facebook? If so, I’m not on it. Also had a request to email about a project. I didn’t do that.
    Maybe you can straighten me out.
    Thank you,
    Wilma Doan

• brittany-foster

October 28, 2018 at 9:25 am

Hi Wilma,
      There are ways to request each other as friends on the forums and I read the message and am pretty sure he is just reaching out and letting you know he’s there as a friend for support. As all of us are here on the forums to be online friends and help each other through this!

If you ever get comments asking for private information or requests for something you aren’t comfortable with. Please bring it to the forum moderators attention. I am one of the moderators along with @kathleen-sheffer.

• jen-cueva

May 14, 2020 at 7:47 pm

Hey y’all, I am sharing this again so that all can read and will serve as a reminder. I know that we have had several new members.

If y’all have questions, feel free to reach out to one of the forum moderators. That would be me, @colleensteele, and @brittany-foster. Thank you. We want to create a safe place where members can support one another and find answers to their questions.

• pam-muell

December 3, 2020 at 4:57 pm

I am glad to know there is a safe place to learn and get to share everything concerning PAH.Thank you.

• william-patterson

November 16, 2021 at 9:08 am

I just want to know what words are offensive or not allowed.  I tried posting a reply and did not use any offensive words but did use the word Eliquis to describe the blood thinner used.  Would that be an offensive word or because it is a brand name, not allowed?  It never highlights the word or words that it does not allow and as a result will not allow my post.

• jen-cueva

November 16, 2021 at 10:47 am

Hi, @williampatterson; I am sorry to hear about your posting issues. I did just now respond to your private message about this, too.

Eliquis should not be an issue; we use drug names all of the time. But, the system could have kicked that out. We try to decrease posting issues, but at times it happens. It is a computer system with its mind and algorithms.

As I suggested, if you still cannot post, please reach out, and I am happy to talk with tech support.

Again, I know this can be frustrating when trying to share with our members. We hope this has been resolved for you.