This topic contains 8 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Brittany Foster 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Joe Pierce 
    Keymaster

Respectful – Posts and comments that are offensive or inflammatory may be removed by the admins. Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.

Relevant – Forums are organized by topic. Post within the topic that is most relevant to your discussion.

Non-commercial – Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums are intended to provide community and advice, not to advertise services or products. Posts that are offered in exchange for personal gain, such as gifts, services, or money, will be removed. Links to external websites that are not relevant to the topic and are purely for promotional purposes will be deleted.

Jen Cueva 
    Participant

Thanks Joe, I’ve read the rules etc.

Joyce Sandberg 
      Participant

Joe, There is a photo of someone next to my name; I have no idea how it got there or who it is. HELP!
      Thanks, Joyce Sandberg

Rick 
    Participant

I’m still trying to figure out how to put a profile pic up? Out of all the PH sites and xommunities out there, I really like how this is set up 🙂

Kathleen Sheffer 
      Participant

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for joining our Forums! If you click on your name and go to your profile module, there will be options to view, edit, change profile image and cover photo.

Let me know if you need more help with this!
      Kathleen

Rick 
      Participant

Thanks so much Kathleen! Appreciate it. I think I finally got it 🙂

Rick 
    Participant

Actually Kathleen, I could use your help with one more thing if you don’t mind? Can you tell me the appropriate place to start a thread about just being diagnosed? I was in the ICU for 3 days then the step down part of the hospital for 3 days. This all happened about a week and a half ago. Scary scary stuff. But in a way I’m lucky I live in Boston and have some of the best care, I suppose :-/

Wilma Doan 
    Participant

I have just re-read Forum Rules. I am a little confused and want to be friends with all. Ronald Cole asked me to be his friend. Is he thinking Facebook? If so, I’m not on it. Also had a request to email about a project. I didn’t do that.
    Maybe you can straighten me out.
    Thank you,
    Wilma Doan

Brittany Foster 
      Keymaster

Hi Wilma,
      There are ways to request each other as friends on the forums and I read the message and am pretty sure he is just reaching out and letting you know he’s there as a friend for support. As all of us are here on the forums to be online friends and help each other through this!

If you ever get comments asking for private information or requests for something you aren’t comfortable with. Please bring it to the forum moderators attention. I am one of the moderators along with @kathleen-sheffer.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account