Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Roger Bliss
      Participant

Got an email from Medicare and they said anyone on Medicare can get 8 free covid tests a month. The info is on the link….

https://www.medicare.gov/medicare-coronavirus?utm_campaign=20220404_cvd_prv_ommapb&utm_content=english&utm_medium=email&utm_source=govdelivery#300

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hi @wheeldog, thanks for sharing for those here on Medicare. How are your travels going? Are you and Mary Ellen still in Oregon, or have you since moved on as you head back to Alaska?

Roger Bliss
        Participant

In Oregon. Gonna head north tomorrow.

Cathy Brown
          Participant

Roger, My memory is terrible, so I may have asked you this before, but do you live in Alaska? I lived there for 17 years, in Southeast and Southcentral. I miss it soooo much.

Jen Cueva
          Keymaster

Hi @catbrown, yes, Roger is in Alaska. But he and his wife, Mary Ellen, travel to Arizona as “snowbirds” for a few months. They are on their way home now.

I didn’t recall if you mentioned that you lived in Alaska so long previously. But my memory is mush at times, too. Where are you living now? I forgot.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2022 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account