• Happy Father’s Day, Any Plans for the Weekend?

Posted by jen-cueva on June 18, 2021 at 12:12 pm

Hey, y’all, it is Friday! We have so many things to be thankful for.

Sunday is  Father’s Day, so I want to wish all of our fathers or father figures a Happy Father’s Day. This is when we show our dads, men in our lives, and other father figures how much they mean to us.

I am grateful for both of my dads, my dad, and my late step-father, who we lost in March. I will light a candle for him.

I hope that you enjoy a relaxing weekend. Do you have any plans?

Our daughter is coming in to visit me, but ironically, in time for Father’s Day, so we will celebrate tomorrow. Manny has to work on Sunday. It will probably be indoors, in the A/C. But we may end up BBQing.

I will call my dad on Sunday, as usual. I sent him a card as he lives out of state.

Does anyone else have any plans or something you are looking forward to this weekend?

Please stay cool and hydrated in this heatwave affecting so many states.

jen-cueva replied 10 months, 2 weeks ago 2 Members · 3 Replies
  • 3 Replies
  • Colleen

June 18, 2021 at 3:04 pm

I wish all the dad’s and special men who you look up to, a very Happy Father’s Day.

• jen-cueva

June 18, 2021 at 3:31 pm

Thanks, @colleensteele. Do you and the boys have plans for Brian this weekend? I wish him a Happy Father’s Day from me, too.

I hope WA is not too hot for y’all this weekend.

• jen-cueva

June 16, 2023 at 12:38 pm

Sunday is Father’s Day, so we wish all our fathers or father figures a Happy Father’s Day. This is when we show our dads, men, and other father figures how much they mean to us.

Does anyone have any plans this weekend for Father’s Day? How will you make this day memorable if you can’t be with your dad because he has passed away or lives far from you?

@colleensteele, my heart and love are with you, Cullen, and Aidan. I know this year will be tough without Brian’s love and support. But you’ll feel his presence, I bet. Just know that you are surrounded by people who care about you and are here to help you through. <3

Happy Father's Day to all of you here who are Fathers or father figures. Enjoy your day surrounded by loved ones.

“A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way.”