Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hey, y’all, it is Friday! We have so many things to be thankful for.

Sunday is  Father’s Day, so I want to wish all of our fathers or father figures a Happy Father’s Day. This is when we show our dads, men in our lives, and other father figures how much they mean to us.

I am grateful for both of my dads, my dad, and my late step-father, who we lost in March. I will light a candle for him.

I hope that you enjoy a relaxing weekend. Do you have any plans?

Our daughter is coming in to visit me, but ironically, in time for Father’s Day, so we will celebrate tomorrow. Manny has to work on Sunday. It will probably be indoors, in the A/C. But we may end up BBQing.

I will call my dad on Sunday, as usual. I sent him a card as he lives out of state.

Does anyone else have any plans or something you are looking forward to this weekend?

Please stay cool and hydrated in this heatwave affecting so many states.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

I wish all the dad’s and special men who you look up to, a very Happy Father’s Day.

Jen Cueva
        Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele. Do you and the boys have plans for Brian this weekend? I wish him a Happy Father’s Day from me, too.

I hope WA is not too hot for y’all this weekend.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account