Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health Have you found a trustworthy mental health app?

• Have you found a trustworthy mental health app?

Posted by jen-cueva on March 22, 2023 at 11:12 am

Mental health is at the forefront today more than ever. We must include mental healthcare in our healthcare plan.

With our days of telehealth, convenience wins. Pre-COVID days, we didn’t have access to various virtual visits. However, when it comes to mental health, many apps are available.

Have you found a trustworthy mental health app? Was this a recommendation from your care team? Please share your experience.

jen-cueva replied 1 year ago 1 Member · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • jen-cueva

March 23, 2023 at 11:39 am

I haven’t used it yet, but a long-term PHriend has been using the Calm app for meditation for about 3 years. She bought it one year they had a special to join for a lifetime for less than $100, which is excellent compared to a monthly subscription. She did mention the sale is usually around the holidays and has increased some in price since she started.

She meditates daily, and this helps her anxiety. However, she uses this tool as part of her treatment plan that her psychiatrist recommended years ago.

You’ve probably seen or heard their commercials, which always stop me for a few seconds to breathe and listen to the rain sounds. It does offer a calming effect in that brief few seconds.

Has anyone tried the Calm app or something similar? Please share your experience.

• Lucienne

April 17, 2023 at 12:53 pm

I’ve been using Riviamind for a while, and since then, I’ve noticed many improvements in my overall mental well-being.

Riviamind- mental health technology company that provides mental health solutions for individuals, employers, and healthcare providers. They offer a range of services, including online therapy, self-guided mental health tools, and data analytics to help improve mental health outcomes.

One of the standout features of Riviamind is its focus on data-driven mental health solutions. They use advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms to identify and predict mental health risks and personalize treatment plans for individuals. This approach has the potential to provide more effective and efficient mental health care, which is particularly important given the growing demand for mental health services.

• jen-cueva

April 17, 2023 at 1:30 pm

Hi @felyna, thanks for sharing the information for Riviamind. I have never heard of this site. Do they have an app, too, or is this web-based?

How long have you been using it? Did you find they work well with your insurance? The site offers some excellent resources.

Taking care of our mental health is as important as our physical health. Kudos to you for taking care of your mental health. I’m happy you have noticed improvements with using the providers from this site.