Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Often I find that my mindset goes with the weather. Have y’all noticed that, too?

Usually, Spring is a time for some spring cleaning, bright colors, and sunshine. But the last week has been wet and rainy outside. These days I tend to get into a funk and start procrastinating. I have things to do on my list that I fail to get to. I find that I need a bit of motivation. So, some mornings, I wake up motivated, and it doesn’t last long. I am looking forward to some sunnier days.

This article popped in my email for some reason, so I thought I would share it with anyone needing motivation.

Have you found yourself in a funk lately? If so, what helps to motivate you?

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc I can totally relate, and to be honest, I can find myself in a funk even when there is sunshine and flowers. I skimmed through the article and it looks like it has great advice. I will return to it this weekend and read it all the way through because I need some motivation-inspiration. Lot’s of stuff around the house I have been putting off and I know I will feel so much better if I get it done.

I know the weather plays havoc on your physically too. That was me last week. We went from spring weather to cold, wet weather and I felt miserable. I hope brighter days or in your forecast soon!

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Thanks, @colleensteele, for sharing your thoughts on this.

Today is sunny outdoors, and although I am hurting, I am in a better mood this week—that and maybe the fact that my Moma is here with me. That helps my funk in so many ways. I am grateful to have time with her.

Here’s to a better, more productive week for all.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account