Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

According to the Mayo Clinic website: “A valvuloplasty, also known as balloon valvuloplasty or balloon valvotomy, is a procedure to repair a heart valve that has a narrowed opening. In a narrowed heart valve, the valve flaps (leaflets) may become thick or stiff and fuse together (stenosis). This reduces blood flow through the valve. A valvuloplasty may improve blood flow through the heart valve and improve your symptoms.”

This option was mentioned to a forum member, @traceyaustralianmigration-co-za. Have you had or considered a vavuloplasty? If so please share you experience with us.

Jen Cueva

I have not had this procedure, @colleensteele. Thanks for sharing. Hopefully, someone here has and can share. I have heard of a few PHriends who have had this procedure. I wish I could remember who they were. If I do, I can ask them about their experience. I do know that in both cases, they did not have any negative outcomes.

@traceyaustralianmigration-co-za
      , my thoughts, and prayers continue to be with you. Thanks for keeping us updated. I know that you have had a difficult time with the hospitals lately.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account