Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Research and Development Have you heard about a new noninvasive AI diagnosis tool, Sensydia?

• Have you heard about a new noninvasive AI diagnosis tool, Sensydia?

Posted by jen-cueva on February 21, 2023 at 1:46 pm

Sensydia, a new noninvasive device, may enable early detection of PH and heart failure. Recently our PH News team covered this story. The article reads,” Sensydia has completed a study to assess the effectiveness of its Cardiac Performance System (CPS) in identifying people at risk for PH and heart failure.”

This article is about a noninvasive device that could become an alternative to right heart catheterization (RHC). 

You can check out the informative article about Sensydia here

What do you think are the potential benefits and drawbacks? Let’s talk about this. 

jen-cueva replied 1 year, 2 months ago 2 Members · 2 Replies
  • 2 Replies
  • Colleen

February 21, 2023 at 4:54 pm

@jenc it sounds like this has so much potential! I wonder where they go from here with the study and how soon we could possibly see it being used in hospitals. It’s wonderful that they ended up doubling the amount of people they originally planned on for the study but I’m guessing they need to develop the study further before the device is approved for mass use. Wish they offered a picture of it.

• jen-cueva

February 22, 2023 at 12:35 pm

Hi @colleensteele, yes, this new diagnostic tool sounds promising. I would love to experience this versus an RHC. I would want to compare the findings of the two to see how well they align with numbers.

You can find out more from their website, including a picture. Ask, and you shall get my FWW, Hehe.

Sensydia Cardia Performances System(CPS)

What does everyone else think about this tool?