Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Laura
      Participant

First of all I want to greet you and tell you that I am very happy to be here.

I have had this disease for a couple of years and I continue to fight with all my will and strength.

I have read some of your comments and I have been delighted to see how we each face their illness.

I am a woman who currently lives alone, because my relationship ended a few days ago, I would like to know how you carry the disease with family reconciliation.

It has cost me a marriage, after several strange things, I looked for information about couple relationships and found tips to know what was happening, in the end analyzing the situation I realized that the disease had made me sad and not strengthen the relationship.

I await your responses and opinion.

I leave you to the website that you use in case it helps you web

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@laurasosa I’m so sorry to hear that you are dealing with a relationship loss in addition to your health issues. Feeling sad is understandable. I know many patients and caregivers have found it helpful talking to a counselor or therapist. Do you have access to one or able to ask your doctor for a referral? It’s emotionally challenging balancing PH, relationships and responsibilities.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account