• Hello everyone!

Posted by Laura on June 10, 2020 at 11:34 am

First of all I want to greet you and tell you that I am very happy to be here.

I have had this disease for a couple of years and I continue to fight with all my will and strength.

I have read some of your comments and I have been delighted to see how we each face their illness.

I am a woman who currently lives alone, because my relationship ended a few days ago, I would like to know how you carry the disease with family reconciliation.

It has cost me a marriage, after several strange things, I looked for information about couple relationships and found tips to know what was happening, in the end analyzing the situation I realized that the disease had made me sad and not strengthen the relationship.

I await your responses and opinion.

I leave you to the website that you use in case it helps you web

Colleen replied 3 years, 10 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Colleen

June 10, 2020 at 5:51 pm

@laurasosa I’m so sorry to hear that you are dealing with a relationship loss in addition to your health issues. Feeling sad is understandable. I know many patients and caregivers have found it helpful talking to a counselor or therapist. Do you have access to one or able to ask your doctor for a referral? It’s emotionally challenging balancing PH, relationships and responsibilities.