Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Here in the PH News forums, we are always excited to watch our PHamily grow. So we are happy to have so many new members within the last few weeks.

Some come in and read first before they are comfortable to post. But never hesitate to reach out to me or @colleensteele if you have questions about the forums. We want this to be an enjoyable experience and for everyone to feel welcomed.

Let’s welcome @scoop6470, @sueb, @jleslie, @ajankowski, @bakingkate, @perilous, @sandy2gmail, @stefanie, @eitan-armonlin-health, @cindy2021, @autumn2021, and @grandmadaley to the forums. I hope that I did not leave anyone out.

If you have not yet, please introduce yourself a little. Here are a few suggestions to help get you started.

Your name and location?
      Are you a patient or caregiver?
      How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
      What PH medications are you currently on?
      Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the PH forums, please reach out to me or @colleensteele.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Welcome to the PHamily everyone! I know it’s not one you would have chosen but you will come to appreciate that we have each other.

Diana Shirley
      Participant

Hello I’m Diana I live in Keysborough Melbourne. I was diagnosed with COPD about 5 yrs ago, I have  been short of breath about 10 years ago   After a night in ER a cardiologist phoned me and suggested some tests  Test after test led to right heart catheter and my diagnosis about 4 months ago  My pressure is 27 and I have been taking Ambrisentan for a month  So far a small benefit  I hoped for Taladafil but  my cardiologist believes an almost 80 yr old who can’t walk and talk at the same time would not impress the government  I have been improving nitric Oxide with beetroot powder and doctors suggest I continue taking it and that I find a walking companion who walk at my pace

o

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account