Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Using Our Forums Holiday Vacation Time for PHNews

• Holiday Vacation Time for PHNews

Posted by Colleen on December 17, 2019 at 5:47 pm

Dear Members,

In observance of the holiday, PHNews/BioNews employees will have off after this Friday, December 20th and will return on Thursday, January 2nd. Although we won’t be on as frequently, Brittany and I will (especially our sweet Brittany) still check in occasionally to see how everyone is doing. So please, feel free to continue to share and discuss throughout the holiday.

Brittany and I wish all of you who are celebrating the holiday, a very merry Christmas and best wishes in the new year! Happy 2020!

Colleen replied 4 years, 3 months ago 3 Members · 4 Replies
  • 4 Replies
  • jen-cueva

December 17, 2019 at 8:19 pm

Thank you for sharing this, @colleensteele. This is great for those of us here in the forums to know. I hope that you and Brittany both have an amazing holiday break. Get some rest and enjoy family time. You both do an awesome job, here as moderators and offering support.

I hope that everyone here has a fun and feel-good holiday season. 2020 will be here before we know it!

• Colleen

December 18, 2019 at 5:11 pm

Thank you Jen and Merry Christmas to you! Thank you for always being so kind and helpful. It’s been so nice getting to know you in 2019! Cheers to our friendship going into the new year!

• v-r-peterson

December 19, 2019 at 4:52 pm

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!

• Colleen

December 19, 2019 at 5:16 pm

Thank you, @mamabear007! Merry Christmas and best wishes in the new year!