Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups Pediatric PH How Did You Help Your Child Through The Holiday Season?

• How Did You Help Your Child Through The Holiday Season?

Posted by Colleen on January 3, 2020 at 6:43 pm

Now that we are into the new year and the holiday season is behind us, let’s take a moment to evaluate how things went. Share with us things that could have gone better and tips on what you did that made things easier for your PH child.

– Did you travel and if so, what did you do beforehand to prepare for the trip? If you traveled by plane what were the challenges that you faced and how did you deal with them?

– How did you protect your child from the risk of catching colds, viruses or the flu when gathering with extended family and friends?

– If your child was in the hospital, were you able to bring the celebration to them, and if so, how?

– What is your favorite memory?

jen-cueva replied 4 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • jen-cueva

January 4, 2020 at 8:55 pm

Great topic, @colleensteele. Happy New Year and I hope that you and your family are well. What are some of your favorite memories?

We had a more relaxed but comfy and family-filled holiday season. I enjoyed my Moma being here and making cookies with my Moma and my daughter. They did most of the work but it was so enjoyable. I also love our little family of 4 going to Christmas Eve candlelight services. I did remember to remove my oxygen before the lighting. It was funny that they made a note on the projector warning those with oxygen this year. I felt like they were talking to me. Hehe