Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Brittany Foster
      Keymaster

When I used to feel symptomatic, before receiving a diagnosis, I would get extremely anxious. I would think “what is going on? Why can’t anyone figure this out and help me?”

Now that I have a diagnosis, on days when I am feeling physically worse, this increases both anxiety and depression for me. I become easily depressed when my symptoms have to keep me inside during the day and keep me from socializing. When my body is tired and my oxygen levels are low, it makes it hard to get the energy to use my coping skills.

Some things that help me manage my depression and anxiety during a state of difficult physical health is using medications that have a calming effect on my body, going to therapy more than once a week (even if it’s a phone call) and watching funny movies that cheer me up and make me laugh.

Do you have an increase in emotions when experiencing difficult physical symptoms? Do you also experience periods of anxiety mixed with depression when you feel limited? What are some ways you help manage your mental health when your physical health is suffering?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account