Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

I try hard not to depend on my hubby, but at times, I do. He is my rock and for almost 15 years, I have been the “sick” one. I mean, he has kidney stones and things, but nothing major.

Well, just these last few days, this changed big time. My hubby, who is an avid cyclist, had a heart cath on Friday and 2 stents put in! Thursday, I made him go see a doctor when I noticed he was struggling and not doing his usual activity. From there we went to a cardiologist, then the ER. Thank God and his doctors, that he is home and with us. This old has led to a massive heart attack.

These last few days have been overwhelming, to say the least. Thankfully, I am better from bronchitis and the nurse in me has kicked in. He is a tad sore, but hoping to go back to work tomorrow. He is unable to exercise for 2 weeks, which he is not happy with, but there is no breaking that rule, with me in charge!

So now, I am “grounding” him from things for a while.

Have any of y’all dealt with a sick partner? If so, how did you deal with it? What helped you? What was the hardest part?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account