Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

Children can be a little more complicated to protect against colds, the flu and other viruses. They will put fingers in their mouths, touch things without worrying about germs and approach people even if they appear to be sick.

What steps do you take to try and protect your children during cold and flu season? Do you keep them home from school? Do they wear a mask when out in public? Have they had their flu shot? Do you encourage them to use hand sanitzers? Share your tips with others.

Brittany Foster
      Keymaster

Hey Colleen,
      As a teacher I often has so many kiddos in my class that would go to school sick either with a cold or some type of virus or bug. I ended up with viral meningitis because one of my students went to school sick. It reminded me the importance of trying to keep kids home, not only for their health and safety but for others in the classroom who may be compromised. For anyone with a compromised immune system it would be a good idea to make the classroom and parents aware (even without using names) so that more can be conscientious of others and their health!

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2020 All rights reserved.

©2020 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account