Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Life Challenges Mental Health How Was Your Thanksgiving?

• How Was Your Thanksgiving?

Posted by Colleen on December 1, 2020 at 5:03 pm

I placed this question in our “Mental Health” forum because one way or another, this Thanksgiving might have pulled out emotions in different directions.

How was your Thanksgiving? Did you make the best of it and feel grateful? Were there emotions or situations that you struggled with? How was your health during the holiday?

Mine was quiet and relaxing. I was grateful to just be with my husband and sons and enjoy a delicious meal together. A struggle we faced is that Cullen’s kidneys are acting up again and he didn’t have much of an appetite…not ideal for Thanksgiving.

Most of all, I was worried about our Jen and feeling bad for her and her husband. She remains in the hospital and he has not been able to visit her. She has struggled but there has been some improvement and fingers crossed, she might be sent home soon to recover in comfort. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Colleen replied 3 years, 4 months ago 1 Member · 0 Replies
  • 0 Replies

Sorry, there were no replies found.