Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Support Groups PH and Co-Existing Conditions Inhaled Treprostinil in Pulmonary Hypertension Due to Interstitial Lung Disease

• jen-cueva

February 2, 2021 at 11:06 am

Thanks, @colleensteele, for sharing this. I know that we had a few mention that they have both PH and ILD.

The only concern I hear about Tyvaso is scratchy throat and how often they need to do this inhaled treatment throughout the day. I know a few PHriends who stopped it because of the side effects and inconvenience. I am hoping that someone on Tyvaso can help us with some more information.

• dennis-smith

February 2, 2021 at 3:47 pm

Have been using fir over a year. This drug has given me a jife . On 8 liters continously. Before could not stay on treadmill for more than one or two minutes , now and hour and a half ,.At the end of the four hour sequence I know I need it . No real side effects , without this drug woukd be in home, I am in bed stage and doing well

• Colleen

February 2, 2021 at 5:56 pm

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with Treprostinil @steelcity1. It’s encouraging to hear a positive experience with the treatment. It sounds like it has really lifted you up both physically and emotionally.

• dennis-smith

February 2, 2021 at 3:50 pm

forgot to mention. I also have ILD COPD Enphysema

• jen-cueva

February 3, 2021 at 10:52 am

Thank you so much, @steelcity, for sharing your experience with Tyvaso and ILD. I am happy that this was the best treatment for you. You sound like it helps you in many ways.

I am happy to share this information if that is OK with someone in the PF community, with ILD and PH. I will wait until you say it is OK.

I love hearing the positive results from the treatments. Your post makes my heart happy, thank you.