• Jen Needs Our Support

Posted by Colleen on November 9, 2020 at 3:06 pm

Our sweet @jenc has and upper respiratory infection and she has tested positive for COVID. She is at home resting and fighting this as best she can. Please pray that her oxygen doesn’t get too low or that she doesn’t experience other complications that will require her being admitted to the hospital. She is also worried about her husband and kids who are awaiting COVID results.

Share some kind words of support to lift her up during this difficult time.

jen-cueva replied 3 years, 4 months ago 13 Members · 12 Replies
  • 12 Replies
  • Dawn

November 10, 2020 at 8:50 am

@jenc, sending HUGE Texas sized hugs from Pennsylvania! Also sending thoughts and prayers for an especially quick & total recovery. We’re all here for you and your family.

• Valerie

November 10, 2020 at 11:44 am

Oh, no! I am very sorry that Jen caught this unfortunate illness.
    Jen, I believe you’ll get better soon! I also wish your family as easy as possible to cope with everything. I hope that you have a very smart and well-coordinated team of doctors and they will help you cope with this. Please be very careful and take care of yourself! I send you thoughts that everything will be fine!

• Carol Volckmann

November 10, 2020 at 3:30 pm

Dearest Jen, I cannot tell you how much you are in my prayers and wishes for a complete recovery. I know you have a great team behind you and Manny and Sasha beside you.

Please take very good care of yourself and please … be a very good patient!I know that one will be difficult for you but I also know you can do it!

You give so much of yourself to so many, it is now your turn to receive the loving care and prayers from all of us! Please tell Manny we are also there for him – big time!!

You and your family are in our (Dick is reaching out to you also) prayers and sending you positive energy and warm gentle hugs.

Lots of LOVE, ❤❤????

• Janet Blumenshine

November 10, 2020 at 3:52 pm

Dear Jen, So, so sorry to hear that you have tested positive. Praying so hard for you to overcome this and that your family will be spared. Let them take care of you and sending healing wishes to you. Love you.

• Rosa

November 10, 2020 at 4:17 pm

Dear Jen, sending you thoughts and prayers and hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care of yourself.

• Jerri Modrall

November 10, 2020 at 4:36 pm

Dear Jen.
    Know that I am holding you and your family up in prayer. God is watching over you—always.
    Jerri

• anne

November 10, 2020 at 5:18 pm

I am so sorry to hear you have that horrible virus, but thrilled that you were sent home rather that put in the ICU. You must be doing very well. They’re now starting using the meds President Trump took which helped him alot. I’m sure it would work on you, too. Take care, snooze alot, love on your kids and hubbie. Remember, we’re all sending sweet thoughts your way.
    Anne

• Deleted User

Deleted User
    November 10, 2020 at 5:27 pm

I am praying for you Jen and for your family! You will beat this. Just take it day by day and try to sleep as much as you can. Also drink a lot of fluids, and take a lot of showers. That’s what helped me get through it. I had zero appetite but it does return after a few days. Stay strong!

• V.R. Peterson

November 10, 2020 at 5:39 pm

Oh @jenc, I’m so sorry you’re dealing with this! I’m praying for you to get better quickly and for your oxygen sats to stay within range! ????

• Aunt Lizzie

November 10, 2020 at 7:42 pm

Dear Jen – sending a gentle hug and air-kisses from down-under in Aussie. Get well soon. We here in Australia have been so very lucky, but having the dreaded PH still makes us wary of what’s still floating around. Sunshine and sweet roses to you. Love. xx

• Jennifer Beaty

November 11, 2020 at 7:02 am

Oh dear. Sweet @jenc, I hope you feel better very soon. Sending ((hugs)) and prayers your way for a very full and speedy recovery.

• Alfred Gronroos

November 12, 2020 at 11:18 am

Jen, sorry to hear you caught Covid. I hope you have a speedy recovery. Jen get well soon. Al

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:19 pm

Thanks to you all for your amazing love, support, and prayers. I felt them all the way in Texas. The outpouring of love touched my heart. I have missed y’all!

I will be back in January and probably pop in during the break to check in on y’all. But as usual, you all are great at supporting others when needed.

I am home and slowly recovering. I still have a little bit to get back to my norm, but I will get there. It has been one long journey. I plan to write about my experience in my column the first week in January. But again, without each of you, I may not be here today.

Shout out to @colleensteele as she checked in and updated me about y’all too. I am grateful for her as our moderator and as a friend.

Wishing y’all a Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! My Christmas wish has been granted; I am here home with my hubby. It will be a low-key, relaxing few days here.