Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums BioNews Content 30 Days of PH 2021 Join Us On Instagram Live For “30 Days of PH” Behind The Scenes

• jen-cueva

December 6, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Although this is new for me, I am looking forward to jumping into this important live event on Instagram this evening. Please follow Pulmonary Hypertension News on Instagram if you plan to join us.

Again, we look forward to seeing many of you there as we do a behind-the-scenes theme for 30 Days of PH. See y’all there.

• jen-cueva

December 6, 2021 at 4:39 pm

Although this is new for me, I am looking forward to jumping into this important live event on Instagram this evening. Please follow Pulmonary Hypertension News on Instagram if you plan to join us.

Again, we look forward to seeing many of you there as we do a behind-the-scenes theme for 30 Days of PH. See y’all there.

• jen-cueva

December 7, 2021 at 2:56 pm

The recorded video is available below for those who wish to watch this. This was such a powerful and raw exp[erience that I hope many will benefit from watching.

Shout out to our very own, amazing, and kind-hearted @colleensteele, Tati, and Sheila (Tati’s mom). Ally was such a fantastic host. Thank you, PH News, for sharing a little Behind-the-Scenes look at 30 Days of PH.
    We look forward to sharing your unique PH stories next year.

So, if you missed it, check out the Instagram post below.