• Posted by jen-cueva on February 12, 2021 at 11:45 am

This week in my column, I share a bit more about my recovery. Specifically, my attempt to try the “less is more approach”. One of my fellow columnists called it a “less hustle, more life” approach; I like that as well.

@cdvol3gmail-com shared her tree approach, which I had never heard but made sense. Maybe she will share that here for you all.

Check it out, and then let’s talk about this. How can \you use this less is more approach?

Colleen replied 3 years, 2 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Colleen

February 12, 2021 at 5:14 pm

@jenc another great column. I appreciated your use of subheadings because I think it will help people focus on one helpful tip at a time. In particular I like the approach of achieving 3 tasks a day then focusing on yourself. In addition to this process helping your recovery I think it might also be helpful for people who struggle to feel achievement at the end of a day. Sometimes we overlook things we have done. Paying attention to at least 3 things a day can provide both a sense of accomplishment and ease the feelings of guilt when it is time to relax. You know I’m proud of you. Keep up the good work taking care of yourself.