Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

In another post about mental health, a long-time member here, @carol-alexander, shares that she is losing her husband of 58 years.

I am sorry, Carol; I know this must be the toughest time in your life.

Unfortunately, I cannot take away the pain that you are dealing with. And I cannot imagine going through this.

Well, not the best I am in the process of losing my best friend, caregiver, and husband. It has just been the two of us for a long while, and I am devastated I can’t stop crying; I know the stress is bad for me, but I am about to lose the one I have loved for 58 years
      Lost
      Carol

Carol, I know that you are hurting. I cannot take this pain away, and I am sorry that you are going through this. Please know that our love, thoughts, and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

Jill Upshaw
      Participant

I am so sorry. Prayers for comfort and peace.

Joyce Sandberg
        Participant

Carol A: So sorry to see your news.  We all are praying for you and your husband.  Our sincere thoughts of comfort reach out to you.  Take care of yourself during this stressful time.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hi @carol-alexander, you have been on my mind since I read your heartbreaking update yesterday. I hope and pray that you have some support there. But please do know that we are here for you and sending you extra love, prayers, and hugs your way.

How can we best support you at this challenging time?

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@carol-alexander you have been on my mind too. I feel so sad for you and wish there was more we could do to help you through this. Just know we care a great deal about you and are here to support you as best we can.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hi @carol-alexander, I said a prayer for you and your husband this morning. No need to respond, sweet lady; know that you are loved and cared for.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@carol-alexander you are another person who has been on my mind a great deal. As Jen mentioned, no need to respond, just know we care about you. Our hearts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

I am thinking of you in Texas, @carol-alexander. This weekend, I thought of you and how difficult this must be for you. Please know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

Carol alexander
      Participant

Thank you all so so much my husband passed Sept 16 the pain is so real I can taste it. All of my ph friends have helped me and supported me so much . Thank you again god bless all of you

Carol A

Colleen Steele
        Keymaster

I can only imagine how much you are hurting @carol-alexander. I am so sorry for your tremendous loss! We will are here for you any time you need us. I know we can’t heal the hurt but we can listen and remind you that many people care about you.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Oh, @carol-Alexander, I can not begin to imagine the pain in your heart right now. I am sorry for the loss of your husband and life partner.

May the unforgettable memories together that you shared offer some comfort at times.

Plesae allow others to lift and support you at this time of grief. We are here when you need us and ready.

I just said a prayer for you from Texas.

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account