• Posted by jen-cueva on September 9, 2021 at 11:52 am

In another post about mental health, a long-time member here, @carol-alexander, shares that she is losing her husband of 58 years.

I am sorry, Carol; I know this must be the toughest time in your life.

Unfortunately, I cannot take away the pain that you are dealing with. And I cannot imagine going through this.

Well, not the best I am in the process of losing my best friend, caregiver, and husband. It has just been the two of us for a long while, and I am devastated I can’t stop crying; I know the stress is bad for me, but I am about to lose the one I have loved for 58 years
    Lost
    Carol

Carol, I know that you are hurting. I cannot take this pain away, and I am sorry that you are going through this. Please know that our love, thoughts, and prayers are with you in this difficult time.

roger-bliss replied 2 years, 7 months ago 6 Members · 11 Replies
  • 11 Replies
  • jill-upshaw

September 9, 2021 at 7:12 pm

I am so sorry. Prayers for comfort and peace.

• joyce-sandberg

September 17, 2021 at 9:41 am

Carol A: So sorry to see your news.  We all are praying for you and your husband.  Our sincere thoughts of comfort reach out to you.  Take care of yourself during this stressful time.

• jen-cueva

September 10, 2021 at 11:28 am

Hi @carol-alexander, you have been on my mind since I read your heartbreaking update yesterday. I hope and pray that you have some support there. But please do know that we are here for you and sending you extra love, prayers, and hugs your way.

How can we best support you at this challenging time?

• Colleen

September 10, 2021 at 4:12 pm

@carol-alexander you have been on my mind too. I feel so sad for you and wish there was more we could do to help you through this. Just know we care a great deal about you and are here to support you as best we can.

• jen-cueva

September 16, 2021 at 10:49 am

Hi @carol-alexander, I said a prayer for you and your husband this morning. No need to respond, sweet lady; know that you are loved and cared for.

• Colleen

September 16, 2021 at 3:44 pm

@carol-alexander you are another person who has been on my mind a great deal. As Jen mentioned, no need to respond, just know we care about you. Our hearts and prayers go out to you during this difficult time.

• jen-cueva

September 20, 2021 at 11:49 am

I am thinking of you in Texas, @carol-alexander. This weekend, I thought of you and how difficult this must be for you. Please know that you’re in my thoughts and prayers at this difficult time.

• Carol alexander

September 20, 2021 at 3:34 pm

Thank you all so so much my husband passed Sept 16 the pain is so real I can taste it. All of my ph friends have helped me and supported me so much . Thank you again god bless all of you

Carol A

• Colleen

September 20, 2021 at 4:05 pm

I can only imagine how much you are hurting @carol-alexander. I am so sorry for your tremendous loss! We will are here for you any time you need us. I know we can’t heal the hurt but we can listen and remind you that many people care about you.

• roger-bliss

September 22, 2021 at 11:41 pm

So sorry to hear this. I can’t even imagine what you are going through. Prayers headed your way to help you cope with this.

• jen-cueva

September 21, 2021 at 9:42 am

Oh, @carol-Alexander, I can not begin to imagine the pain in your heart right now. I am sorry for the loss of your husband and life partner.

May the unforgettable memories together that you shared offer some comfort at times.

Plesae allow others to lift and support you at this time of grief. We are here when you need us and ready.

I just said a prayer for you from Texas.