Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Welcome Lounge Introduce Yourself Let’s Welcome Our Newest Members

• Let’s Welcome Our Newest Members

Posted by jen-cueva on October 18, 2021 at 8:08 am

Here in the PH News forums, we love watching as our close-knit, supportive PHamily grows. Watching our members support one another makes my heart happy.

This week, please help me welcome many new members to the PHamily.We are happy to have y’all join us. Often newer members tend to like to browse our topics and read before they are comfortable postin; that is perfectly fine. We want this to be a safe a comfortable place that y’all can share their experiences and ask questions that you may have about PH.

Let’s welcome @beachy, @debcgonz, @barbara, @genomarbusearthlink-net, @lesliewieler, @aprince49, @rosemumford, @cindy, @judyb, @sidecar7, @shaunelynettemarie, @amarellis, @aburle, @peanuts, @anyakat1, and @br123. I hope that I did not miss anyone.

If you have not yet, please introduce yourself a little. Here are a few suggestions to help get you started.

Your name and location?
    Are you a patient or caregiver?
    How long ago were you diagnosed with PH?
    What PH medications are you currently on?
    Do you have any questions for our members?

We look forward to learning more about your PH journeys. If y’all have any questions about the PH forums, please reach out to me or @colleensteele.

Colleen replied 2 years, 5 months ago 2 Members · 1 Reply
  • 1 Reply
  • Colleen

October 18, 2021 at 8:34 pm

Welcome to all of our new members. In some ways it’s hard to see how much our PHamily is growing because I don’t like knowing so many people are fighting this disease. But on another note, it’s great to see so many registering with our forums because it is a sign of advocacy at work. More people are getting diagnosed sooner and hopefully less are getting misdiagnosed before PH becomes known.

We are here for all of you. Please reach out, share your story, ask questions, comment or just read the posts if you are more comfortable with that. Just know that we care and this is a place for you to find support and understanding.