This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Kathleen Sheffer 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

While at the Transplant Games of America, columnist Kathleen Sheffer met several fellow heart-lung transplant patients. The experience of meeting other people living “life after PH” inspired a new outlook on life, and you can read more from Kathleen on this topic here.

This is an inspiring article! What did you think while reading it? What experiences have you had that have changed your outlook on the future?

Sofia Lucas 
    Participant

It’s really very inspiring article.

Brittany Foster 
      Keymaster

Thank you so much for reading this Sofia. It really inspires me to make the most out of the time I have to use on exercise and fitness. I haven’t been able to exercise or have a kind of routine since October when my health started to go downhill but I am getting a heart surgery in a few weeks and I’m hopeful that after it I will start to feel more like myself and can get back into exercise.

Cindy Bee 
    Participant

I am thankful for every minute. I don’t anticipate a transplant. Those that have or will, I wish you all the best. Living with PH is a daily struggle. However, the struggle is worth every minute. Life is worth the Struggle.

Kathleen Sheffer 
      Keymaster

The higher the climb, the better the view. Life is absolutely worth the struggle! Thanks for your input, Cindy.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Copyright © 2017-2019 All rights reserved.

©2019 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account