• Colleen

February 9, 2021 at 4:34 pm

@jenc thank you so much for sharing this! About to head to an appointment. I’ll have Cullen take a look at this.

• jen-cueva

February 10, 2021 at 1:14 pm

Cool, thanks, @colleensteele. I only recently started seeing these, and I talked with her via chat. Her dishes always look yummy. Let me know what Cullen thinks and any fave recipes.

• Jennifer Beaty

February 10, 2021 at 6:46 pm

@jenc, thanks so much for sharing this. After my experience with covid, I started looking for meal delivery kits. I still want to cook; not just throw in the microwave. I tried Green Chef. Awesome! The food was organic and fresh. However, the sodium level was out of this world high. I’ve since checked many others with the same results. So, I will definitely give this a try! Thanks again for sharing.

Jennifer

• jen-cueva

February 10, 2021 at 9:07 pm

Hi @jenniferbeaty,
      It is difficult with the meal kits. I have yet to find one that caters to a low sodium diet. If I find any, I’ll let you know.

Please do check her out and let me know what your favorites are. I hope that you see feeling back to your norm after COVID.

• jen-cueva

July 1, 2021 at 4:26 pm

Hey y’all, this is another excellent resource. Ashton has PH and has a You Tube channel with her recipes. I also believe that this is also her Instagram handle.

She makes some yummy-looking dishes, and she is a southern gal, too.

Check her channel or IG account for more on her low-sodium cooking.

@jenniferbeaty, how are you doing? Were you able to check her channel out yet? Or do you have your own favorite low-sodium dishes to share?

• Colleen

July 1, 2021 at 10:14 pm

@jenc I’m so glad you brought this low sodium resource up again. I totally forgot about it. I’m going to send the link to Brian and Cullen.

• jen-cueva

July 2, 2021 at 10:12 am

I hope that Brian and Cullen like some of her recipes. She shares the pictures, and the dishes look good to me. I have not yet tried any.

Let me know if Brian or Cullen tried any and their thoughts. Is Brian still who does the majority of cooking?

• Jennifer Beaty

July 4, 2021 at 6:29 am

@jenc sorry I’ve been away for a while. I’ve been keeping myself busy “junking”. My sister-in-law and I have an antique booth in a local store. I just LOVE the hunt. We specialize in mid-century items. I am an avid PYREX collector. But, I digress. I have checked out The Low Sodium Queen’s YouTube recipes. In fact, I was just looking for a chicken recipe the other day. I found one that I’m going to try. I’ll have to let you know how it turns out. (I also love to cook; which probably explains my weight issue, LOL).