Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Ashton, a PH patient, has a YouTube channel sharing her videos for low-sodium cooking. She shares the pics, and so many of her dishes look yummy. I wanted to share with y’all and also let you know she takes requests. Ashton is on Instagram, @lowsodiumqueen.

The Low Sodium Queen

Check it out! Let us know if you make one of her recipes and your thoughts.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc thank you so much for sharing this! About to head to an appointment. I’ll have Cullen take a look at this.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Cool, thanks, @colleensteele. I only recently started seeing these, and I talked with her via chat. Her dishes always look yummy. Let me know what Cullen thinks and any fave recipes.

Jennifer Beaty
      Participant

@jenc, thanks so much for sharing this. After my experience with covid, I started looking for meal delivery kits. I still want to cook; not just throw in the microwave. I tried Green Chef. Awesome! The food was organic and fresh. However, the sodium level was out of this world high. I’ve since checked many others with the same results. So, I will definitely give this a try! Thanks again for sharing.

Jennifer

Jen Cueva
        Keymaster

Hi @jenniferbeaty,
        It is difficult with the meal kits. I have yet to find one that caters to a low sodium diet. If I find any, I’ll let you know.

Please do check her out and let me know what your favorites are. I hope that you see feeling back to your norm after COVID.

Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Hey y’all, this is another excellent resource. Ashton has PH and has a You Tube channel with her recipes. I also believe that this is also her Instagram handle.

She makes some yummy-looking dishes, and she is a southern gal, too.

Check her channel or IG account for more on her low-sodium cooking.

@jenniferbeaty
      , how are you doing? Were you able to check her channel out yet? Or do you have your own favorite low-sodium dishes to share?

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

@jenc I’m so glad you brought this low sodium resource up again. I totally forgot about it. I’m going to send the link to Brian and Cullen.

Jen Cueva
        Keymaster

I hope that Brian and Cullen like some of her recipes. She shares the pictures, and the dishes look good to me. I have not yet tried any.

Let me know if Brian or Cullen tried any and their thoughts. Is Brian still who does the majority of cooking?

Jennifer Beaty
      Participant

@jenc sorry I’ve been away for a while. I’ve been keeping myself busy “junking”. My sister-in-law and I have an antique booth in a local store. I just LOVE the hunt. We specialize in mid-century items. I am an avid PYREX collector. But, I digress. I have checked out The Low Sodium Queen’s YouTube recipes. In fact, I was just looking for a chicken recipe the other day. I found one that I’m going to try. I’ll have to let you know how it turns out. (I also love to cook; which probably explains my weight issue, LOL).

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account