Pulmonary Hypertension News Forums Forums Our Community Weekly Wins Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

• Merry Christmas And Happy New Year!

Posted by Colleen on December 22, 2020 at 12:52 pm

My greatest wish is that this week all of you experience the best “Weekly Wins”! May this holiday be peaceful and happy, even if it is a bit different from years past. @jenc and I will look forward to hearing your updates in the new year.

Jen’s recovery is going well. She misses all of you and will pop in to say hello soon. The Bio News staff has off from December 23rd to January 1st. I won’t post topics but I will check-in to see how you are all doing and I encourage you to do the same.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Carol Volckmann replied 1 year, 4 months ago 5 Members · 10 Replies
  • 10 Replies
  • Carol Volckmann

December 22, 2020 at 2:44 pm

Merry Christmas Colleen though a Christmas none have experienced, we can still fill it with some joy, a goodbye to 2020 and looking forward to a New Year filled with Hope and Promise.

You,Jen,Brittany and everyone in the forum you are in my heart, my thoughts and prayers.

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:23 pm

Thank you @cdvol3gmail-com, I am so happy to pop in and wish you all a Merry Christmas. I appreciate your messages and support through my unexpected journey.

I love your wish for 2021, hope and promise!
      Hugs from Texas-

• Barbara Thompson

December 22, 2020 at 5:26 pm

@colleensteele & @jenc, Merry Christmas to you & yours! It’s been a rough 2020 & looking forward to a much better 2021.

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:24 pm

Thank you @barbarainmemphis, we all are hoping for a much better 2021. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

• Valerie

December 24, 2020 at 4:13 am

Happy holidays to all!
    This is such a difficult time that there are not always words to say something here. At some points, life just becomes a race for survival. But I am glad that there are all of you and there is this forum! Let the next year be kinder to all of us, let everything be better!

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:25 pm

Well said, @valerie! I hope and pray that 2021 is kinder to us all as well. Sending you hugs from Texas and a Merry Christmas. Stay safe.

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:21 pm

Thanks, @colleensteele; I am so grateful for your support during this journey. I appreciate you more than you know.

We certainly are all looking forward to the new year ahead with such an awesome group of members.

May your holidays be merry, bright, and safe.

• jen-cueva

December 24, 2020 at 2:53 pm

BTW, my weekly win is getting on here and seeing the amazing support and love not only for me but for so many others. You all are truly the best members. I am excited to start 2021 with y’all.

Please don’t forget the simple little wins that you should be proud of. I am guessing this Christmas is unique for many of us. But, let’s focus on the positives as well as the simple wins. Baby steps are what I keep reminding myself in my recovery. I must see the little wins to get to the bigger wins.

• jen-cueva

December 22, 2022 at 2:15 pm

Wow, this brought tears as I think back to two years ago! So much has happened since then. We have grown and added many new forum members, too.

@colleensteele and I would like to wish you all a safe and peaceful holiday season. We will be on break until after the new year. But as usual, one or both of us will check in from time to time. We want to see how everyone is doing.

Feel free to start new topics. Let us know how we can support y’all. Thank y’all for your support and the love you share daily. You’re a special part of our day.

Try reaching out to a forum member you think of during the holidays. So many are alone, and a simple check-in will make their day.

Love, light, and hugs are coming to each of you.

• Carol Volckmann

December 22, 2022 at 4:28 pm

Merry Christmas ???? all you Zebras and wishing everyone a most wonderful New Year filled with positive outcomes, finding joy riding that rollacaster with arms held high, finding answers to help moving forward, lots of laughter, appreciation for our caregivers and above all LOVE ❤️ the giving and receiving LOVE. ????