Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jen Cueva
      Keymaster

Back in October, I shared my column about my e-bike on Instagram. A bit later, the bike company reached out to me and asked if they could tell and share my story. I was excited but then was hospitalized, and nothing happened. They saw my hospital post and reached out again to see if they could still share my story.

Three young men from Aventon interviewed me over the phone. They asked if they could share my column. They mentioned social media and on their blog. But, Sunday, my hubby, Manny, was checking his emails, and there I was, the main focus of the email. So share your stories as you never know who will be watching. Ben, the writer of their blog, was really interested in PH and wanted to research it a bit.

Here is a link to their blog. Please give it a read and let me know what you think. I am so excited to get back on my e-bike. It offers a bit of exercise for me. My goal is to ride by the end of the month.

Colleen Steele
      Keymaster

If you are looking for a reason to smile today, read this blog. The write-up that was done on Jen and her bike is so nice.

V.R. Peterson
      Participant

This is amazing! Congratulations, @jenc!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Copyright © 2017-2021 All rights reserved.

©2021 KLEO Template a premium and multipurpose theme from Seventh Queen

CONTACT US

We're not around right now. But you can send us an email and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account